Guidelines for the Accreditation of Photographers, Photojournalists during the Bonok-Bonok Festival 2011
2. Accredited photographers are the only ones allowed to enter the Provincial Sports Complex and occupy the designated area/spot assigned for photo coverage.
3. Photographers shall stay only at their designated Festival area in the Provincial Sports Complex and they are not allowed to roam around the field during the performance of every contingent.
4. A photographer’s ID shall be issued as proof of accreditation and the same shall be worn visibly during the whole duration of the festival and/or their photo coverage.
5. Sample work may be requested by Bonok-Bonok Festival Event Committee/Surigao City Tourism Council when considering application forms.
6. Photographers applying for accreditation shall fill up a basic information sheet which among others shall contain: Name, Age, Mailing Address, Telephone and other Contact Information, Club affiliation and pay a registration fee of P250.00.
7. Upon accreditation, aside from the filled-up information sheet, the photographer-applicant shall present his/her club ID and at least one (1) other valid ID for identity cross-validation. Applications must also be accompanied by a supporting/endorsement letter from the Club President.
8. By submitting the accreditation form the photographer-applicant agrees to supply the Bonok-Bonok Festival Event Committee/Surigao City Tourism Council with at least five high resolution quality images taken at Bonok-Bonok Festival 2011 in order to be considered for the 2012 event.
The images supplied will be used pre / post event media campaigns for Bonok-Bonok Festival. All material used will be duly-acknowledged and/or credited to the photographer.
9. The loss of an accreditation ID must be reported to the committee-in charge immediately; ID replacement is subject to availability and payment of P100.00.